A Place Of Hidden Gems - CherryCameTo




Vintage shirt - CherryCameTo
Grey Bodycon Dress - H&M
Stone Necklace - Friend's Gift
Denim Shorts - Second Hand similar here
Wulfrun Triple Platform Creepers - Underground via Asos

Need some new unique grungy vintage shirts? Then this post will give you an answer! I want to introduce you one of my latest discoveries and new favorite vintage heaven which I came to via Instagram. The lovely lady Cherry, based in London runs an own store on Asos Marketplace called CherryCameTo. Since the second hand stores in my town don't have special stuff in there lately, what makes me really sad honestly as I can't live out my passion to release the burning fire about vintage in me I was even more happy to see so much beautiful patterns and vintage pieces treasured at one place, and the thing is I love ALL of them! So I either get my shirts in thrift stores, at flea markets or check out little stores like this one. My first real vintage shirt ever was from a lady on Etsy which I bought years ago. I can still remember her cute, pink package, that smell of beautiful flowers so sweet and warming, the little self written note, this is just so special to me and you can see something like this stays in your mind forever.

Now my memories got refreshed with the package from Cherry. One of the things was this shirt which I have styled in the photos above. 

I wish I could own all of her pieces ♥ and the best thing is you don't have to be worried that someone could run around with the same as all of them are unique single pieces, that's what I love so much about vintage fashion!

Please also have a look at her store and her Instagram and let yourself be enchanted ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment