Green Dream with Donalovehair








Hey hey little cats! Great news, I have a new wig post for you! ♥ This time I introduce you my wig from the shop Donalovehair
My decision fell on this green long haired wig. It came with a really cool comb, a wig cap of course and a super cute hair bow clip! 
I'm really happy about the color and quality. The customer service is also so awesome and this wig here is a customized one so you can even go for specific wishes!
As you can see the hair is curly. I prefer straight or wavy wigs so I straightened mine a bit which was pretty easy and turned out great.
If you want to get your new hairstyle from Donalovehair use the code "kimi" at the order to receive $8.00 off! 

I will keep it a surprise now but you'll see me wearing them it my next posts and outfits. I'm already so amazed and I'm sure you will love it as much as I do! 
♥♥

2 comments :