MY DADDY'S GONNA KILL YOU


no matter what happened, I will always be daddy's girl, his little, broken and fragile girl, Jean Reno and Natalie Portman in one person, a fucked up, crazy mind, seemingly always lovely, kind and quit but deep inside hides a black heart, full with stories and pain
 smart vibes tingle through my fingers, don't play with me unless you want to meet my daddy, my daddy, my gun


   


   

My Daddy's Gonna Kill You Panties - O-Mighty
Sheer See-Through Tee - Flea Market
Round Shade Glasses - Vintage

I randomly picked a few items by my current mood and feelings to combine my new wig that arrived finally and created this style that totally reminds me to Léon: The Professional, the undies are fucking awesome and the fabric that O-Mighty uses for their clothing is just wonderful and comfy, not to mention the rad patterns, writings and also their page design, have a look at their side and you will experience a new world! it was a pretty funny shooting, especially because I could found the evil girl in me (^_^)

9 comments :

  1. hmmm...i wish this would be reality...but sometimes even daddy´s not gonna help you ...:/
    Limi ♥
    von BUNTGEFLUESTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo,
    ich habe dich für den Liebster Award nominiert. :) Wie das funktioniert sieht du HIER

    Liebste Grüße
    Natalie von Punching in a dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimi, du wirkst als hättest du sehr viel Ahnung von gekonnten Flohmarkteinkäufen! Daher wollte ich fragen ob du Tipps für Flohmarktbesuche in Kassel hättest? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nein leider nicht tut mir leid, zumal ich noch nie dort war :D einfach mal informieren wo in deiner nähe immer flohmärkte sind und vorbei schauen..google mal kassel flohmärkte, auf meinestadt.de ist ne liste mit den nächsten terminen..ich hoffe du wirst fündig xx

      Delete
  5. Aw your wig looks amazing! Is the black part actually dark green? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. coole Brille ;)
    Schau doch mal bei uns vorbei
    http://twoinstyle.blogspot.de

    Love, TWOINSTYLE

    ReplyDelete